TT-HES-1 MiniGEL Electrophoresis System is a compact, easy to use all-in-one electrophoresis system. It is completed with all components required to cast and run horizontal gels, including gel trays, combs, casting stand, gel tank and digital power supply. The power supply attaches directly to the gel tank without requiring power cables and save valuable bench space. A magnetic sensor allows current to flow to the electrodes only when the lid is in place. Current immediately shut down if the lid is removed during operation. The lid is vented to dissipate heat produced during operation.
Double sided combs are included in the system. The smaller tooth combs are compatible with multichannel pipettes. The gel tray features a dark contrast strip to aid in visualizing wells while loading and lines that fluoresce under UV or blue light to keep track progress of the run.
- Integrated power supply: Just plug into the gel tank and ready to cast
- Three pre-set voltage selector: 35V, 50V and 100V
- Digital timer adjustable from 0 – 99 minutes or continuous mode
- Easy ejection and reconnection of power supply
- Vented safety lid – current runs only when the lid is in place, prevent electrical hazards during electrophoresis
Each Standard Set Includes
- Main device
- Power supply
- Power cord (For TT-HES-1-110V only)
- AC transformer (For TT-HES-1-220V only)
- Casting set A for 11cm x 6cm gels: two gel trays and two combs (22*/12 teeth)
- Casting set B for 5.4cm x 6cm gels: four gel tray and two combs (18*/10 teeth)
- Multichannel pipette compatible